Losing a tooth or two is probably one of the most unpleasant experiences anyone would encounter. Aside from being an aesthetic concern, missing teeth can affect a person in many other ways as well. For example, normal functions like eating and talking become a challenge.
Eating with some teeth missing makes it hard to bite, chew, and break down foods. Due to this, a person’s digestion becomes more likely affected. When it comes to speech, tooth loss can cause a person to lisp and even have trouble pronouncing certain words. If tooth loss is left unattended, a person becomes at risk of issues like overcrowding and misalignment since the teeth adjacent to the gap will shift towards space.
So, what is the best measure to take? At Besho Dental Arts by Revolutionary Dental, we encourage our patients to take advantage of dental restoration options. By doing so, not only will they get a second chance in smiling confidently, but they also regain the natural functions of their mouth. But what procedure should they consider? Our dental clinic offers Dental Implants!
Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Say goodbye to lisp and mispronunciations by filling in the spaces caused to tooth loss.
- Eating anything would no longer be a problem since dental implants, compared to a different dental restoration, do not have food restrictions.
- Implant posts used for the said restorative device can fuse with the bone. As a result, patients get a stable, secure, durable, and natural-looking teeth replacement.
- Unlike a removable dental appliance that covers the palate for support, patients can enjoy food without any hindrance because it functions like a natural tooth.
- With the ability to eat any food, patients who consider dental implants are sure to get enough vitamins and minerals for an excellent overall oral and general health.
- Patients no longer have to worry about losing their dental implants since it sits securely on the jaw using titanium implant posts.
- One of the issues people can encounter due to tooth loss is the decline of the jawbone. With dental implants, not only the issue is avoided, but it can actually stimulate the growth of the bone for added health and strength.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about Dental Implants in East Brunswick, NJ, or to schedule your appointment with Besho Dental Arts by Revolutionary Dental!